The rapid growth of new economies around the world has led to a rise in the demand for electricity, hand-in-hand with environmental policies which promote the use of and investments in alternative energy sources, including wind, solar and hydrodynamic power.
Coremo is a participant in various projects in this sector. For example:
- In the wind power sector for turbine yaw and rotor control.
- In the photovoltaic sector to keep solar panels in the best position for the sunlight angle.
- In the hydrodynamic sector with braking systems installed on the turbines of hydroelectric power plants for maintenance, inspection or emergency stopping.
For these sectors, the COREMO OFFERING includes:
- Pneumatic, hydraulic and manual caliper brakes, air-, oil- and spring-applied.
- Carefully chosen range of hydraulic power packs for brake powering and control.
- A vast range of drive couplings and cast iron hat or steel flat discs.
- Integrated braking systems with bracket.
- Protections such as special corrosion-resistant coatings or treatments.
- Solutions for low working temperatures.
- Technical support for modifications to brakes or the development of customised solutions, in close cooperation with clients.